Important information regarding driver licence and computer test appointments!

Due to the impacts of coronavirus the government has announced from Wednesday 25th March 2020 that all light vehicle drive tests and computerised licence testing has been suspended. This decision will be reviewed monthly. We will advise all customers when appointments become available again.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you are an overseas licence holder, you can continue to drive on your overseas licence. The period for compliance to convert to a Victorian licence has been extended and we will provide more details to customers in due course.