Book, change or cancel a test appointment

Need an interpreter?

If you need an interpreter for a test, you'll need to book your test at the VicRoads Customer Service Centre where you are taking the test. Do not use the online booking system to make, change or cancel an interpreter assisted test.

To see a list of supported browsers please click here.

What do you want to do?