Step 1 of 5: Accept Terms and Conditions

Your booking session will end in

Please read the terms and conditions before making your appointment.


To take the Learner Permit Test you need to:

Bring to your appointment:

Do you have another licence or permit?

Expired licence or permit
You won't be able to book a licence conversion appointment online if:

What you need to do
Visit a VicRoads Customer Service Centre to book an appointment for the Road Law Knowledge, Hazard Perception and Drive Tests.

Do you have a medical condition?

If you take prescribed medications or have a medical condition that could affect your ability to drive, you'll need to tell us and provide relevant medical reports.

Important reminders!
Don't forget to bring all the correct documents with you. If you don't or you're late to your appointment, you won't be able to take the Learner Permit Test or get a refund of your booking fees. You'll need to book and pay for a new appointment.


Fee: $43.60

We accept

All Visa and MasterCard payments will incur a card payment fee.

By clicking 'Continue' you agree to the above terms and conditions.